Thank you for considering Hands on Health Wellness Center for your chiropractic needs. We hope you’ll join our family of patients, many of whom have been coming to Dr. Canada for more than 25 years.
Your First Visit
- Before arriving for your first visit, please fill out and bring all New Patient Forms. If you aren’t able to, please allow an additional 15 minutes in our office before your appointment time.
- Your first visit to our office will take approximately 45 minutes. If you are here because of an injury in an auto accident, your visit will take 60-90 minutes.
- Future visits average 15 minutes in duration.
- We know your time is valuable, and we are committed to providing you with on-time appointments.
- Together, you and Dr. Canada will review your medical, social and family history.
Note: We do not take x-rays at our office. If we find that x-rays are needed before treatment can begin, we will refer you to an x-ray facility.
Please download these forms, complete them and bring them with you to your first appointment.
- New Patient Information Form
- Informed Consent
- OSWESTRY BACK INDEX
- OSWESTRY NECK INDEX
- Booking an appointment on the internet
If you have been involved in an auto accident, we are here to help. Please note that your first visit will take 60-90 minutes.
We accept most major medical insurance plans, including United Healthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield. However, not every plan provides coverage for chiropractic care, unfortunately. You can either call your insurance provider to confirm chiropractic care coverage, or contact Barb in our office at 303-778-9321. You can also check with your insurance provider to find out if I am an approved in-network provider.